Friday, May 2, 2014

crazy curvy coasters

 
 
 
my man likes to collect antique furnitures, and Murano glass vases.  to keep the last from scratching the former, he needs something in between them.  therefor, he keep a high demand for more and more coaster, and it's up to me to provide them.
could be worse, before i learned patchwork , i had to crochet doilys.
 
 
 
first one is Somerset points. easy to do, but a bit of wasting fabric.
 

 
 

 
 
 
the rest are crazy curvy coasters.  mostly from the scraps box. fun and easy to make :)
 



 
 
 
linking to kim at sewgo saturday

7 comments:

  1. they make some nice, quick finishes, don't they? keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I could never put a glass on one of those...to lovely! Thank you for linking up to SEWjo Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! I have never seen such elegant curves!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! The colors look like a nice summer day!

    ReplyDelete